Tuesday 25 August 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Project #3

Sketch #383

  Welcome Back- long time no see!  LOL.  This is my third and final project for Sketch # 383 (Promise!).  Remember, this is the sketch-

  This time, I pictured a layout.  I used the Bloom with Grace paper pack (with sticker sheet), BwG wooden embellishments, some 'contraband' ribbon, the Sept SOTM, Espresso cardstock and images stamped and die cut from Joyful Sunflower (Z3740/ D1932), and coloured with a variety of Triblend markers.  On the second page of the layout, I've also used some of the Woodgrain paper for the fence.
Here it is!-
And the 2nd page-
                             (I did 3D some of the flowers and the fence, for a little dimension)

And together:
                                                     I left the very top open for a title.



 Disclaimer:  I will be cross-posting these projects for the following Blog hops- the Cross Canada Blog Hop (featuring Bloom with Grace), Melinda Everitt's CTMH SOTM Blog hop (Sept) and her September/October and Core New Product Blog hop.  

   Thank you for coming and checking out all my Bloom with Grace projects;  I hope you liked them and that they may have inspired you to Get Crafty!!  Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects by the other talented bloggers.  And check back next week for my take on Sketch # 384.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you used our sketch as inspiration for your scrapbook page. Your double page spread is awesome. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous way to incorporate the sketch into a layout! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job turning our card sketch into a layout! Love the pretty papers that you used for this pretty spread. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete