Tuesday 11 August 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Sketch #381

   This is my second card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge using Sketch #381.  This card uses the Aurora paper pack and sticker sheet, as well as the Acrylic shapes.  I stamped the sentiment from D1854- Never Give Up in Pewter ink.  All products are CTMH unless otherwise specified.  The sentiment is on 3-D tape to give a little dimension.  Overall, I tried to keep it monochromatic with the pop of colour coming only from the embellishments.  Hope you like it!
            












   



   
   Don't forget to visit all the participants and check out their artwork.  And remember to check back next week for another sketch!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! What a beautiful card. I love your use of the monotone colours. Thanks for playing along again with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monochromatic look with the pops of colour. The sentiment is great! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! I love the soft - monochromatic look. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC!-Lori DT

    ReplyDelete