Tuesday 25 August 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge- New Product Spoiler!

Sketch # 383

   So, apparently I really LOVE CTMH's yet-to-be-released paper pack- Bloom with Grace;  I can't seem to stop creating with it!
   This week I've created 3 items for you but this post will deal with the first only (check out the others!).  This is the sketch we were given to work with:




  
 This is my take on it:

 
  I used the Bloom With Grace designer papers, as well as the BwG PML cards, the BwG Sticker sheet (for the sentiment) and some loooong-retired CTMH ribbon and gold gem embellishments.  Then I prettied up the envelope with a sunflower from Sunflower Sympathy (Stamp and Thin Cuts- Z3544), stamped with Canary and second generation Espresso ink.

   I hope you like it!  Don't forget to check out all the pretty projects  and to return next week for the next Sketch Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and papers! I looked at your other projects, and they are amazing as well. Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I LOVE this card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete