Tuesday 11 August 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Sketch #381
    Hello and welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #381.  This week we're working with this sketch: 

  Using Sketch #381, I've made a card with CTMH's Budding Peony (D1883/ Z4264) and Treasured Memories (D1933) stamps, along with the Sugar Plum Shimmer Brush, Ariana paper pack and Fundamentals Embossed cardstock in Ruby (I think).  To Colour the peony bud, I used the Antique Pink and Dull Green TriBlend markers and then added a top layer of SugarPlum shimmer.  Here is my take on this sketch;  I hope you like it.  

   Don't forget to visit all the participants and to check back next week for the next Sketch Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Your colors are so pretty and I love how you used our sketch. Thanks for sharing t Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - that Ariana paper goes a long way back! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! I like the bloom for that element of the sketch. Ah...Ariana! It was a favorite of mine, and I might have a bit left. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, thank you so much for sharing with us at AHSC. good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete