Monday 10 August 2020

Cross Canada Blog Hop- Timber!

   Welcome to another round of the Cross Canada Blog Hop.  This month we're featuring all things Timber!  If you haven't started with me then you should have come to me from Colleen .
   When pandemic restrictions were lessened and they were finally able to, my DH and Offspring planned a camping trip for late August (so no pictures yet).  This inspired me to go WAAAAY out of my comfort zone and design a mini-book just for this trip.  So I designed an 8x6 book of 14 pages, then it grew to 18 and then 20, and then I decided to add divided page protectors and use up some of the PML cards (tho I haven't included pictures of those) .  I don't really scrapbook at anything smaller than 12x12 so this was a double challenge for me.  I used 1 paperpack  with sticker sheet, the coordinating cardstock pack, the PML cards and the Coordinating Die Cuts.
  (sorry, it's LONG):
Front Page










Back Page

   So, due to my on-going argument with Blogger, these are my mini-book pages, in no particular order, except for the Front and Back Pages.  These 2 pages will also have pictures- on the Front page, a small photo gets offset with the plaid Mountain card and tucked under the Moose card (probably a 3x2).  While the Back page will take a 6x4 nicely tucked up next to the blue strip.  I made allowances on the Bear and Wolf pages to be able to tuck my photos under those die cuts, simply by using a little 3-D tape.  I think I will add the white border to my photos this time (I usually don't).  I have written the suggested sizes on the pages.  Also, I embossed the top and bottom of the black base pages for the Stars layout set, using the Wilderness Embossing folders and highlighted the stars by going over them with a white pen.  After I have added my pictures, I will go back and finish embellishing my pages with the rest of the Timber Die cuts.  I hope my boyz will love this gift when they get to see it.

   Well, that's it for me.  Don't forget, this is a 'Hop in the Round', meaning if you visit everyone you will end up back where you began.  If you get lost, just go back to Michelle's blog to start over.  From here, you're off to visit Brae .  I hope you enjoy the Hop and will return next month this time, when we will feature a paperpack from either the NEW and Yet to be Released Sept/ Oct Seasonal or the 2019-20 Annual Catalogues.  Happy Hopping!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you are not alone in your fight with Blogger it seems!
    Great mini book!

    ReplyDelete