Tuesday 1 September 2020

Melinda Everitt's CTMH SOTM Blog Hop- September 2020

 Hello, I am happy to participate this month in the CTMH SOTM Blog hop by Melinda Everitt.  This month the SOTM is Here for the Memories ~ September 2020.  It looks like this:



 If you've come from Maureen's blog , you're in the right place.  If you get lost, check back with Melinda for a complete list of participants.






    Although I absolutely love this set, I really couldn't see using it on a card, except for maybe the "Let the good times roll" or the "Love" in 'Scrapbooking with Love', but neither fit with what I had in mind.  So I ended up using stamps from this set on 2 different layouts already submitted to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (Sketches # 382 and 383).  On the 2nd page of the starburst layout (# 382), I used the 'Memories Collected' stamp for a short ID label (who/ when/ where).  Have a look:


And this is the complete layout:


   The second layout was submitted to the Challenge for Sketch #383.  It looks like this:


And up close:


I stamped the We Came stamp in Espresso and the Say Cheese in Sangria on Canary.  Here's the complete layout:


  Both layouts were made using the brand new Bloom with Grace paper pack, Wood embellishments, Sticker Sheet and Coordinating Cardstock and the new Wood Grain paper pack.  In the second layout I also used some ribbon I had on hand, and images stamped and die cut from Joyful Sunflower (Z3740/ D1932).
    Well, that's it for me for this month.  If you're interested in getting this set at a discount check with your CTMH Consultant or here.  You're next stop should be with Lauren Moore.  Remember, if you get lost, just check in with Melinda @ ifyoublingit.blogspot.com.  I hope you've found lots along this Hop to inspire your creativity and hope to see you back next month for the October SOTM Blog hop! 
  

6 comments:

  1. Great layouts! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! All of your layouts are fabulous, and I love how you incorporated so many of the stamps in all the different ways. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts. Wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete