Tuesday 25 August 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge- Project #2

Sketch # 383
Spoiler Alert!- New Product

Welcome Back!  This is my second project using this week's Sketch.  This is what the sketch looks like:





   Having made my first project, I decided to use this sketch to make a set of cards.  So, using half a paper pack (3 sheets) and adding some cardstock- I used 3 sheets of the coordinating colours and some White, for stamping, I ended up with 12 cards, none of them exactly the same.  I mixed and matched til I was happy with it and then I added some small sentiments (all stamped in Espresso), some BwG wooden elements, a few retired embellishments and some images stamped and die cut from With a Thankful Heart (Z3775/ C1866).  Notice I did use cardstock as a full-sized mat for the base for my cards, but it's not necessary;  you can use the white card base just fine (I did in 1 of the cards).  This would mean using less added cardstock in the overall equation.
   Here they are:

   I used all paper and cardstock but you could easily use ribbon or fibre for that thin element above the sentiment- burlap twine would look great!  I'm sure with a little fiddling, you could get several more cards using the same materials.  I didn't (but maybe I will!) add a little sparkle with a clear Shimmer brush or maybe one in Lemonade!  There's just sooo many possibilities to play with!!
   I hope you enjoyed my second project using this week's Sketch # 383.  Don't forget to check out all the lovely artwork!  See you again SOON!

5 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy! You've used the sketch well! Such a wonderful variety! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great variety of cards using this lovely paper pack! Just goes to show how the same pattern can look so different depending on the papers that are used. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did a bang up job with this sketch! all great cards. I want to thank you for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, I love them all, you really rocked this sketch! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete