Sunday 20 September 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge- Card #1

 Sketch # 386

Hi there, I'm back with the gals at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week, with 2 different cards, so I have 2 blog posts to visit.

Here's the Sketch (I love it as it is!):



 

 

 

 

I'm deep into Christmas mode at this point but pushed myself to do something non-seasonal.

 

 

 

      This is a simple little card for a friend of mine.  I used papers from Seas the Day and Stitched Together, along with a little Mink cardstock. 


 

   I stamped the flower image on white cs and then cut off/ around what I didn't want.  The roses are coloured with Coral and green Triblend markers. 

 

 The stamps used are: A million Little Things (D1925) (I LOVE LOVE LOVE!) and Say It All (C1632) for the sentiment (this is 1 of my 'go-to' sentiment stamps- it never gets put away! 

 

   I finished the image off with a little Clear Shimmer pen, for just a little shimmer. 


 

 

 

    I used some retired CTMH embellishments for the ribbon and gem.  And I 3D'd both the sentiment and  matted image.  

 

 

     Enjoy!  Don't forget to take a look at all the entries and leave comments- we love to hear from you!!



4 comments:

  1. I love that with the Seas the Day paper, so pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The rose is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft, lovely background colors to highlight your blooms. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty color combination and that bloom is fabulous! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete