Saturday 5 September 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Sketch # 384


Hi again!  This week I'm crafting along with the gals at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, to the tune of  Sketch #384: 


 

 

I decided to make a Christmas card using a little bit of the new CTMH paper pack- Comfort and Joy, along with Black and Pewter (both sides) cardstock and a little strip of Silver Metallic paper (not Glitter paper).

 

 

 

 

 

 For a bit of added dimension, I popped the whole center element up on 3D tape. 



   Then I finished it off with a Red Glitter snowflake and a sentiment on a mini tag, complete with silver thread ties.  For the embellishments, I could have gone with straight up silver glitter gems but I wanted to mix it up a little, so I used 3 little dots of silver Stickles.

 

  I hope you like it!  Please visit everyone who participates and feel free to leave comments- we love to hear from you!  Please drop by again next week to see what else I can come up with- LOL!

 

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! Especially the plaid paper & the stamped tag! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply elegant! Love the black/white/red and that sparkle snowflake is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is stunning! I love this! WOW! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card! I love that color combo, your papers, and that big snowflake. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete