Sunday 20 September 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #386

 Sketch #386

    Hello again!  I'm back this week with another entry for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge group.  This is my second card for this challenge, and it is more seasonal.  Here's the sketch we were working with (love it):


  This time, I'm using parts from the current Comfort and Joy pack.  I love the black and red tartan!  The red is the new Scarlet cardstock.  The little bit of brown I used to mat the white is actually one of the PML cards cut down.  And, instead of stamping an image, I used one of the stickers from the sticker sheet.  The 3 gold foil flowers are also from the sticker sheet, part of a 12" border, that I cut and trimmed. 


    

    The sentiment is from another of my 'go-to' sets that never gets put away- Just to Say (D1629).  And if you look closely, you'll see I 'highlighted' the bolder strokes with the Gold  Nugget Metallic marker.  The star is actually a long-retired embellishment that I coloured with this marker too (love these soooo much!); and then I added a few little Gold glitter gems to the tree to finish it off.

 

 

 

    Well, that's all for me this week!  Be sure the visit with the other participants, and don't forget to leave comments- we love to hear from you!!  

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - PML cards are a great way to design cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I love the tree and how you did the sentiment, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using stickers is such a great way to make a card sometimes! This came out great! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, love those papers and stickers! thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week. Look forward to seeing your work again in our challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! The plaid background is great for your image and layers. Great use of our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete