Tuesday 27 January 2015

Picts of the 4 Layouts from 1 Paperpack Class

   Here they are!  I've used Wanderful- love the pop of purple and bright blue.  And I love the 'tube' paper!! But of course you can purchase any of the current CTMH paperpacks to make these layouts.  The pictures show only the bare bones of the layouts, remember that you also have the Complements to add to your layouts, and I've not done any stamping either, so they look a little bare.  I've intentionally left the photos off (almost 30!!), so as to not bias you.  That's what all those little pink pieces of paper are- the sizes and placement of the photos/ journaling/ title, etc.  And I still had enough left for a bunch of cards or maybe another layout! 





   So come on out and play!  Registration for my class is open until Feb 15, just $30, in Metcalfe, Ont.  Email or pm me.  Sorry, I won't be able to do kits- postage is prohibitive.  But you can buy just the cutting guide for $7 (That gets you a hard copy or a digital file) and you can purchase the paperpack and Complements thru my site (link at right).  See you soon, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment