Sunday 1 November 2020

November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Stamp of the Month blog hop.  This month we'll be featuring November's- You Warm My Heart (S2011/E)- it is available in both American and British English spelling (cosy vs cozy).  This is a Hop-in-the-Round, so if you visit everyone, you should end up where you began.  If you've come from Kristine then you're in the right place!


    While I understand people's obsession with coffee, I just can't drink it.  I'm a total Tea- lover.  But I have nothing against a nice 'grande' Cider or Hot Chocolate with a whipped cream topper!  Tea is for all year long/ all day long, cider is a Fall fav and Hot Chocy goes down well while snuggling under a nice warm blanket with a book (reader) and a cat (or 2!)- Bailey's or Godiva optional LOL.

 

     

    I have quite a collection of 'food and drink' type stamps, so I was very happy to see this one and quickly added it to my cart!    

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Here's my offering for this month's hop; I hope you like it!


   I used Blue Belle, Toffee and Espresso inks, Triblend markers in the same range, as well as red and green for the candy cane and a Black journaling pen for the small accents.  The cup was stamped in Blue Belle, then I wiped the ink off the back rim and handle and filled them in with a Toffee- like marker.  I hadn't clued in that the little design elements actually matched the cup and coffee cup until AFTER I was done, so I used one of my Embossing pens to draw in the designs on the cup, then I heat embossed with Silver powder.  I wanted to achieve the look of a blue/ tan cup with silver motif.  And of course the hot chocolate must have whipped cream and cocoa sprinkles on top, with a little candy cane stir stick!  The 'tablecloth' is from the latest Mix-ins pack, the 'saucer' is the liquid stamp, in Toffee, and I created the background/ wallpaper with a little French Vanilla cardstock and 1 of the smaller element stamps from this set.  

   Please be sure to visit all the participants.  From me, you're off to Haley.  We love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave comments.  Don't forget, if you get lost, you can pick up the trail with Melinda .  Happy Hopping!


12 comments:

  1. Wow I love how you did the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many details! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination you used, reminds me of a cozy country kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this adorable card---and all those FUN details! :) Thanks for writing them all day, so I didn't have to figure them all out ;) .Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - I love the plaid paper you used as it is so perfect for the autumn season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY nice! It's calming and festive; perfect for this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of the cup and the chocolate sprinkles on the whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete