Saturday 17 October 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Sketch # 390

  Hello, and welcome back to another Sketch Challenge.  Here is the Sketch: 



  This is my take on it-


  I went with a Remembrance Day theme, as a small reminder that there is something important occurring between Thanksgiving and Christmas, that does not involve stores and buying whatever is on the shelves.  

  I used embossed cardstock from CTMH, retired several years now- in Cranberry and Black.  The image and sentiment are from C1707- Anzac Day.  I used Shinhan alcohol markers to fill in the image, petals in red, stems green and yellow for the centers.  I stamped a third time and fussy cut the popped it up on 3-D tape, and then positioned my sentiment.  Hope you like it! 

 

 Keeping checking for more!!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, I like how you raised the middle flowers to add more dimension. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the poppies are amazing and I love how you popped some up to add dimension, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete